The Oregon Cultural Trust announced Coronavirus Relief Fund Cultural Support grant awards totaling $25.7 million to 621 cultural organizations across Oregon through a partnership between the Oregon Cultural Trust and its County and Tribal Cultural Coalitions.
The funds, allocated to the Cultural Trust for Oregon cultural organizations facing losses due to the COVID-19 health crisis, were made available through a $50 million relief package for Oregon culture approved by the Emergency Board of the Oregon Legislature in July.
- Antique Powerland Museum $71,205
- Aurora Colony Historical Society $8,647
- Mt. Angel Oktoberfest $37,270
- Silverton Arts Association $13,757
- St. Paul Rodeo Association $81,238